When you’ve used up your favourite candles, don’t throw the jars away! Here’s a great DIY!
Use them to hold:
- Cotton balls
- Beauty products
- Nail polish
- Tea light candle
- Decor (shells, pretty rocks, etc.)
- Make-up brushes
- Pen/pencil holder
- Anything else you can possibly think of!
How to remove wax:
- Use the candle up!
- Put your candle in the freezer for a few hours
- Remove candle
- Wax should easily come out. If not, use a butterknife to help! (Be careful)
- Wash the jar in the sink
My favourite candle jars from come:
- Urban Outfitters
- Bath and Body Works
- Safeway (JARS FOR SUGAR!!)
Comment with other ways you use empty candle jars!