All from various sources.
- No one tells you about the amount of mourning in growth.
- How well we breath is closely wound up by how we feel.
- Holding a grudge is like eating rat poison and expecting the rat to die.
- If you do what you did, you get what you got.
- 10% of like is what happens to you. 90% of like is how you respond to it.
- We often think the world is coming at us when it’s really coming from us.
- Let your choices be guided by your hopes and not your fears.
- Forget the story. Remember the soul. Remember to love. And you’ll never regret it.
- Yoga doesn’t care about who you’ve been. Yoga cares about who you are becoming.
- Do no harm. Take no shit.
- Y0u know yoga is working when the highs aren’t so high and the lows aren’t so low.
- Fear, uncertainty, and discomfort all lead to growth.